2020 ANCCE Cup Update
- First, the dates for the ANCCE Cup Final have been moved to October, from the 7th to the 10th.
- The last qualifier weekend for the ANCCE Cup for Dressage ranking will be the competitions held on the 12th and 13th of September.
- At those competitions with the special CDNE category, pairs may enter the arena only once, independently of the duration of the competition. The score earned will be valid for the ranking. For all other competitions, the mandates of the 2020 ANCCE Cup Rules and Regulations are applicable.
- The classification for the ANCCE Cup Final has been expanded to include twenty (20) horses per level (in the case of adults). Should there be a tie in any of the twenty places, both horses tied in 20th place may participate.
- Being that the classification per category at the ANCCE Cup Final has been expanded, there will be no shifting of ranks.
- In the case of Juniors, five (5) horses per level will qualify.
- For CDNE competitions, the 30% discount on the entry fee for full-fledged members of ANCCE has been eliminated.
Should you have any doubts or queries, please contact the ANCCE Competition department.